No, not today.
I am so scared to lose you. 😢
Ted: Lily Aldrin is special. You hold on to that girl.
Marshall: She is. Just I’m only 18…
Ted: Marshall, you being 18 isn’t a bad thing. It just means you get to spend even more of your life with her.
Marshall: You’re right. What am I thinking ? I am in love with this girl.
Reasons I love HIMYM
- Ted: I used to believe in destiny. You know? I’d go to the bagel place, see a pretty girl in line, reading my favorite novel, whistling the song that’s been stuck in my head all week, and I'd think, “Wow, hey — maybe she’s the one.” Now I think, "I just know that bitch is going to take the last whole wheat everything bagel."
- Robin: You’ve just been focused on work.
- Ted: No. It’s more than that. I’ve stopped believing. Not in some depressed, I’m-gonna-cry-during-my-toast way. Not in a way I even noticed until tonight. It’s just, everyday, I think I believe a little less, and a little less, and a little less, and that sucks. What do I do about that, Scherbatsky?
- Robin: You’re Ted Mosby. You start believing again.
- Ted: In what? Destiny?
- Robin: Chemistry. If you have chemistry, you only need one other thing.
- Ted: What’s that?
- Robin: Timing. But timing’s a bitch.